I like how this turned out! I don’t know if I have a style or not I just draw something every once in a while. This is based on some cool clothing I saw online.
Please don’t reupload
It takes courage to stay delicate
in a world this cruel.
Beau Taplin || Shed your sharp edges.
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.
reblogging for the well researched and accurate shut down, good work mate
also you know, tattoos cost money so you can’t really be unemployed and covered head to toe in ink.
The way I see it people should be able to do what they want with their bodies and not be persecuted for it. If they’re happy with themselves that’s all that matters.
Bolded for fucking truth.
I’m literally always looking at my reflection not because I’m conceited but because I just think it feels kind strange to have a physical form and I’m constantly trying to process who and what I am
This. Someone put into words.
Every once in a while I’ll go into the “demisexuality” tag to see if there’s something new for me to learn. The first time I ever did it,
Rouge: I attempt to steal everything on the table.
DM: You steal everything, Including the table.
"A variety of different feelings, states and attidudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure."
I NEVER WANT THIS POST TO END
the second pic of the elephant and dog though. holy crap that’s graceful
- gay guys don’t have to be disgusted by vagina
- lesbians don’t have nightmares after seeing cock
- gay guys can appreaciate beautiful women
- lesbians can appreciate handsome men
- it doesn’t make them less gay
- straight guys can appreciate handsome men
- straight girls can appreciate beautiful women
- it doesn’t make them less straight
- asexuals can appreciate beautiful people, date, and even have sex
- it doesnt make them less asexual
-intelligence (or lack of)
-skills (or lack of)
-friends (or lack of)
Who ever reblogs this will get a message in their inbox.
Everyone who has ever worked in customer service.